Your Upcoming Visit at Sightline Ophthalmic Associates
The Covid-19 Pandemic has changed life for us for more than a year now. At SightLine, we have continued to take care of our patient’s eyes through this time while taking significant precautions. This has been especially important to us, as our offices care for many individuals in the “high risk” age/health category. We now understand more about the virus, how it is spread, and the effectiveness of the vaccine but there are still many unknowns. To this effect, we have continued to monitor recommendations from state and national organizations and continue to make changes to our office routine to make your upcoming visit as safe for you and our staff as possible.
What to bring the day of your exam: Completed Past medical history forms and signed HIPPA documents (if you are a new patient to our office). You will also need your Driver’s license or I.D. and Insurance card. We recommend that you bring a mask, and you will be required to wear it during your time in our office.
- We ask that you fill out your past medical history form and HIPPA forms (if applicable), prior to your arrival, to help expedite your visit.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you bring your completed forms to the front desk to begin your check-in. If you are a new patient, your driver’s license and insurance card will be scanned at this time.
- We are asking that no more than one other person accompany you for your exam.
- When a room is available, a technician will take you back to begin initial testing prior to you seeing the doctor. The exam room and all equipment will be disinfected prior to your arrival. You will remain in one exam room unless further testing is required.
- Our goal during your exam is to evaluate you, communicate the necessary information about your eye health and possible procedures and to allow you to ask questions. Our aim is to take care of you and your eye problem as efficiently as possible. The goal is to give the highest quality of care, while limiting your time in our office as much as possible.
- You can expect that all of our staff will be wearing masks at all times during your visit, and we will expect you to wear your own mask. If you do not have a mask, please let the staff know ahead of time if possible. This is, of course, for everyone’s safety.
The doctors and administrators of SightLine will continue to monitor the latest recommendations and will update our policies accordingly. We will continue to work to take care of each other, our families, and our community. We truly appreciate your understanding.
Patient Financing Options
(Please click on image to be redirected to website.)